Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election 2008

Wow! A moment in history!

Cameron was really excited about this election, so we made popcorn and let him stay up late to watch the returns. As each state was announced, he carefully colored his map red or blue. When we told him it was time to go to bed, he made me promise to come in and tell him when Ohio was called! (I did.) This morning, he awoke asking who our new president is and has been enjoying watching the Schoolhouse Rock Election Collection DVD. Right now, he's walking around declaring, "Vote for me! I'm the strongest one!"

2 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

Great job Cameron! I'm sure Matthew wasn't able to help, but it looks like he was very supportive of your effore.

Zack said...

The projected winner of Best Crayon Job is Cameron