Sunday, November 29, 2009

Meeting Ella

We spent our Thanksgiving in Michigan, visiting with our families.  The highlight, for me, was meeting my beautiful niece, Ella.  The boys were quite enthralled with her as well.  "Ohhhhh, she's so pretty!" said Cameron.


"He wants me to hold him," announced Matthew, trying to dislodge Ella from my arms.  "He loves me tons and tons."





The boys had been looking forward to meeting Ella since she was born, and Ella proved to be as charming and delightful as anticipated.  She seemed quite comfortable with her cousins, which I credit to the letters of introduction that we had mailed to her. 


The letter briefly explained that the boys are Ella's cousins and requested that she not poop on them, as they had heard that she had done this to her poor mama and daddy.  Each boy drew a picture for Ella.  Matthew's expressed his interest in scribbling while Cameron's illustrated his interest in human anatomy.
Apparently, these drawings were a big hit with Ella and have even made their way into her baby book.

1 comment:

Ninette said...

Love the picture of your mom, you girls and the 3 cousins!