Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cute is not a big enough word

When I opened the mailbox today, I was filled with delight and anticipation when I spotted the CD mailer. Yes, it is the moment you've been waiting for . . . the latest round of photos by Steph Carson!

Matthew is just full of personality these days, and Steph really captured that. Here he is lookin' good in his diaper. I think this one may be my favorite of Matthew so far. Those big brown eyes just melt my heart!Steph is a big fan of baby toes -- here she gets a shot of Cameron and Matthew's feet together.

And then Matthew showing off his tootsies.

Finally, a few photos with clothes on.
Cameron looks like such a happy big brother in this one (and he is!).
I'm one lucky mama!


4 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

Fantastic! Matthew is such a happy little guy and Cameron is such a great big brother. I have a perfect frame for the pic of the boys together! You will have to tell me how to get a copy.

Ninette said...

Every picture is just darling!!!

Christine said...

Sharon, can you PLEASE PLEASE tell your photographer to move to Ann Arbor??

Sharon said...

Not a chance, Christine! I couldn't do without her!