Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Jump for joy!

On Monday, Matthew received some hand-me-down toys. He's getting a little too big for the really little baby toys, like his swing and bouncy seat, and is moving on to bigger and better things. When I first put him in his new jumper, he sat looked at me uncertainly. He bent his knees tentatively and gave a little hop. This was quickly followed by squeals of delight, intensifying to excited screams. His little legs kicked and flailed as he propelled himself. I took several videos, which I have tried and failed to post here. Finally, after 24 hours, I have decided instead to admit defeat and post still photos. Not as great as the video, but I think it still captures his enthusiasm for the jumper.

2 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

Matthew looks like a marionette! I can't wait to see for myself how much he enjoys his new jumper.

Zack said...

Oh my god, that second picture is hilarious. He looks like he's running from some sort of predator or something.